Promoting Effective Biliteracy
The project aims to develop an early screening and training programme to promote balanced bilingual development and biliteracy attainment in early childhood. Using a multimodal approach, we will identify early neural, cognitive, and environmental predictors in preschool years for later bilingual and biliteracy development. We will evaluate the neurocognitive effects of different training programmes on enhancing biliteracy development. The knowledge gained from the project will broaden our understanding of the neurocognitive development of language and reading networks in young bilinguals. The findings will have significant implications for early screening and effective training for promoting balanced bilingual and biliteracy development.
- Promoting Effective Biliteracy in Early Childhood: A Systematic Screening and Training Programme for Balanced Bilingual Development - funded by Singapore Millennium Foundation
- Improving Cognition through Dance in Older Filipinos with MCI
- Understanding Brain Networks of Reading and Math
- Bilingual Reading Networks
- Defining the Science of Learning: A Scoping Review
- Reading proficiency influences the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation: Evidence from selective modulation of dorsal and ventral pathways of reading in bilinguals