The Clinical Brain Lab at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore seeks applications for the position of Project Officer for a 1-year term (renewable).
The Project Officer will be an integral member of a research lab that advances our research in Educational Neuroscience and the Science of Learning. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of research projects. This position requires task-orientation, excellent organizational skills, attention to details and accuracy, flexibility in responding to fluid situations, good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
The direct responsibilities of the project officer include:
• coordinating project meetings, facilitating communication among project personnel,
• developing and maintaining project operational procedures, training materials, and documents,
• subject recruitment on campus and off campus,
• coordinating data collection/cognitive training sessions,
• learning and performing EEG and behavioral data preprocessing and analysis
• managing and maintaining project records,
• assisting in the preparation and writing of progress reports, scientific presentations, abstracts, manuscripts and publications,
• other ad hoc administrative duties to support the research projects.
Applicants are expected to have at least a 2nd upper Class Honors degree in Psychology or related disciplines, excellent communication (verbal and written English) and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Candidates who have experiences in cognitive experiments and/or neuroimaging techniques, competent in SPSS/Excel, knowledge of Eprime and Matlab are desirable.
For enquiries, interested applicants may write to S.H. Annabel Chen, PhD, Associate Professor, Division of Psychology, School of Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, 14 Nanyang Drive, HSS‐04‐19, Singapore 637332, phone +65‐6316‐8836.
Please address questions or send Curriculum Vita, letter of application with research interests, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org